Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trip to US Embassy



We'll were not in Kansas anymore.........

Took a trip this morning to the US embassy to get paper work for Miles' Visa. 15' by taxi 1/2 hr. of waiting and that was it. I can go back 3:00 today to get visa. We took the Sky train back to the hotel. This train runs on tracks elevated over the city.


We were trying to decide what to do today when Miles puked again all over himself. I guess were just gonna hang around here. Probably shouldn't jostle him around everywhere.


Now it's Time for:

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy........

There once was a man sitting easily and quite comfortably in a hotel lobby. Sucking on Coke Zero and typing Internet blogs..........

There once was a woman in a hotel room cleaning up puke and fishing out turds from the tub......


I must admit I am having fun typing these blogs. I really thought Sarah would do this but as it turns out.......... (see deep thoughts).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the joys of parenting. So he's still not feeling well? Why is he puking? Does he have the stomach flu? Poor guy and poor Sarah! Seriously, you need to get that baby home, he is so cute I can't stand it! I love the hat!

Dan & Penny said...

Glad to here all went well on his visa, did you go back at 3:00 to pick it up or do you have to return Friday. I think some of Mile's problem could be; in his little brain he knows something REALLY BIG is taking place. He is realizing he is not returning to what he has known as home or the surrounding he has grown up with, so a little puke here, a little puke there; I think the little guy could be just a bit nervous! or it could just be all the pool water he is drinking only Miles really knows.
This has been a very smooth adoption, HSF has done a great job getting you through the adoption process. We will see you Sat. at noon, only 55 hours more but whos counting!!
Love
Dad and Mom

Unknown said...

I'm counting Dan! Thanks for the countdown!

Unknown said...

Hope Miles is feeling better today. 53 more hours to go now.....
TJ get in there and help Sarah w/ those turds

We want to see more pics

Love ya
Tema & Julie

Mom said...

Hi there, Just got back to St. Jo and am now able to catch up! I can't wait to see you guys! Miles seems to be adjusting well!!

Carla said...

Am I someday going to be talking about turds in bath water????

OFPS--figure that one out Sarah!!

Miles is just too cute--can't wait to meet him!!!!

Love, Carla