Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Go ahead..... I dare you to take my fries!"



6 comments:

Jeff and Stacey said...

Hi Sarah and TJ,
My mom is out here in SC this week and I got her on your site. She is enjoying following along your story and thinks Miles is a cutie pie! Laughing hysterically over the "shoes on the bed".

Love Stacey

Unknown said...

I love it, he is a perfect match! Loving McDonalds! Did you guys forget about toddlers, food on you is a badge of honor. I went to the gym Friday with snot on my white shirt and black pants! Did I mention it was green snot? That is for you Sarah!!!

Unknown said...

The real question is, does he like Diet Coke? Is he up for Sonic yet? He'll learn to LOVE SONIC! I bet you miss R44DC's huh?

Carla said...

You guys are nuts! How do you ever expect to keep kids from jumping on beds if Sarah walks on them with her shoes on.

Here's a funny--I was reading your laundry story and had just read the part about "Sarah sitting next to TJ to censor what he was writing" and looked to my left at the laundry photo. Keep in mind what happened to my eyesight when I turned 40, but my first reaction was "man, Sarah has gained some weight since she's been in Thailand" Seriously!!!! I had to check my vision and look again and realized that wasn't you guys afterall!!!

Miles is too cute. I'd say this is a definite match made in Heaven. Love ya, Carla

Bowers Family said...

Sarah, LOVE the spitting out food thing. Gracie will pick up that habit in no time! Invest in a good apron... :-) Too funny about the dirty laundry. Reminds me of my airport search from our last trip out to Missouri... searching through my luggage in front of the ticket counter... dirty skivies and all! I feel your pain!
Thanks for posting all the beautiful photos of Miles! Can't wait to hear what he is up to next...

Love,
Veronica :-)

TJ and Sarah said...

Ali / Carla
Diet coke is hard to find here, And it does taste different. Instead of Diet Pepsi they have Pepsi Mix.. also hard to find. Coke Zero very popular here. We've been drinking it, but it does not taste as good as the diet coke back home.