Friday, September 14, 2007

Breathing treatment

Miles looks really pitifull in this photo. It's not as bad as it looks. Miles actually perked up quite a bit after this. Actually too perky. He was going everywhere after this. We told the doctor that he was quite hyper after his treatment so she reduced the dosage.

2 comments:

Dan & Penny said...

Sarah, Grace saw your picture, she started to climb onto the desk, heading for the monitor which was full of your face because we clicked on the picture. MY MOMMY!!
she was so excited to see you. Everyone is anxious to have you home.
MeMe & PaPa

Unknown said...

He looks so happy to be with his Mommy! It makes me want to cry. Has he heard about his new favorite person Ali yet? Is he saying my name yet and crying for me? Just wondering:)!!! I can't WAIT until you are home! Joe says you need to come home because I have seemed a little stressed since you have been gone! I can't imagine!!!