Monday, May 10, 2010

We are in Korea!




We just arrived in Seoul. Our last plane ride was a little over 14 hours. We only cat napped here and there so needless to say, we are a little tired:) It is now 6:30 here and we are going to try to find something to eat and go to bed. Tomorrow we are going to do some sight seeing!

We miss you Ethan, Miles and Gracie!! Here are a few pics from today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one step closer!! I'm glad you arrived safely and you both look fantastic...I can see the excitement on your faces! Can you believe you are actually about to meet your daughter????

Memphis was "pretend" talking to 2-Jay on the phone yeseterday and I said "do you know where TJ and Sarah went"? He said "to pick up Jia!!" Hurry up and get home (but enjoy your sightseeing!). I'm praying for a quick bond and that little Jia will know she's found her true home. Love, Carla

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys made it! It looks like you are staying in a really nice place! Have a great time!